Endowed gifts to Tufts University School of Medicine support scholarship, lectureships, and faculty research. This support remains a part of the university's endowment in perpetuity. You can establish a philanthropic legacy at Tufts University School of Medicine by giving to an existing endowed fund or by creating a fund with your generous gift.
Minimum Gifts to Establish Endowed Funds
By establishing an endowed fund, you can support our core academic and educational mission in a number of ways, from faculty support, to scholarship, to funding for the Hirsh Health Sciences Library. These funds remain a part of the University’s endowment in perpetuity, so your generosity will benefit generations of Tufts students and faculty for years to come. Below are the minimum funding requirements to establish an endowed fund.
- $5,000,000 to endow a named deanship
- $3,000,000 to endow a newly created faculty professorship
- $2,000,000 to endow an existing faculty professorship
- $1,000,000 to endow a junior or faculty development professorship
- $50,000 to endow a research and/or faculty development fund
- $100,000 to endow a scholarship fund
- $25,000 to endow a prize fund for faculty or students
- $25,000 to endow a library resource fund (or book fund)
- $25,000 to endow a dean’s discretionary fund