Registration and Orientation
The TUSM Class of 2021 will matriculate on the following dates:
- Student enrolled in the M.D./Ph.D. Program: June 16, 2018
- Student enrolled in the M.D./M.B.A. Program: June 18, 2018 (tentative)
- Student enrolled in the Maine Track Program: July 26, 2018
- Student enrolled in the M.D./M.P.H. Program: August 6, 2018
- Student enrolled in the M.D. Program: August 7, 2018*
* ALL INCOMING MEDICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS (including all combined degree and Maine Track students) are required to attend the scheduled Orientation Week activities beginning on August 8th.
Attendance at registration on these matriculation dates is mandatory. Any applicant on the roster of incoming students who fails to appear at registration (without prior approval for extraordinary circumstances) will be withdrawn from the entering class. Both orientation and curricular activities have been scheduled beginning on these dates. For this reason, matriculation day is considered both our first day of orientation and our first day of classes.
Finding Housing in Boston
Although Tufts has some dormitory housing available to graduate students, most students prefer to live off campus. Incoming students will typically contact local realtors or search apartment databases to identify potential housing opportunities. We have compiled a list of websites that you may find helpful.
The Office of Admissions and Office of Student Affairs can assist you with general information about where students typically live, help get you in touch with a current student to ask housing questions or provide some help with a roommate search. Additional housing questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-636-0893.
A limited amount of on-campus housing is available in Posner Hall, the Health Sciences Campus dormitory.
Student ID Number
In the spring prior to matriculation, admitted students will be assigned a Tufts Student ID number and will register for a Tufts username, email account, etc. You will receive emails from the Admissions Office by May 15 giving instructions for creating Tufts credentials and viewing your Student ID number. Once you have have created your Tufts accounts, you will be able to access TUSK and other TUSM resources.
Students will find important dates and information on the 2016-2017 TUSM Academic Calendars
Students can find information about our neighborhood.