The objective of Stress Less Week (SLW) is to spread awareness about stress and create supportive communities wherein speaking up about one’s struggles is a sign of strength and self-awareness.
Spring can be a stressful time for anyone working on an academic calendar, particularly students. So, the next time you catch up with someone ask them, “How are you feeling?” and don’t settle for “Good,” or “Fine.” Find out how they’re feeling about all they have to accomplish and, if appropriate, see how you can help.
- Tuesday, 4/25
- Bubble gum and stress less tips
- Intro to Meditation
- Lunch time walk to Boston Public Gardens
- Wednesday, 4/26
- Bubbles and afternoon tea, Sackler Reading Room, 2:30 – 4:00pm
- Thursday, 4/27
- How to Live with Less Stress, Sackler 316, 12:00-1:00pm
- Fun Day Friday, 4/28, Jaharis Courtyard, 3:00 – 4:30pm
- Ice Cream and Therapy Dogs
- Hand massages