Assistant Professor, Department of Public Health and Community Medicine
Tufts University School of Medicine
136 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
BA, University of Massachusetts
University of Paris (Sorbonne), Junior Year Abroad Study Program (1971-1972)
BS, Boston University
MPH, Boston University School of Public Health
Concentration in Health Services
Certificate in Health Care in Developing Countries
- Maternal and Child Health
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- HIV/AIDS programs, and the integration of HIV/AIDS and MCH/FP/RH
- Women’s Empowerment
- Health Systems, Health Services, Health Policy
- Aramati M., Ezzy S., Kline N., Muir D., Pochiraju S., Schwartz C., “HealthCLIR Pilot Diagnostic: THE PHILIPPINES Health Business Climate Legal and Institutional Reform”, Booz Allen Hamilton, November 2009.
- Aramati, M., de Metz, N., Arnett, S., Shepherd, C., “Using the SPARHCS Approach to Reposition Family Planning in Madagascar: A Success Story”, Futures Group, presented at APHA Conference, Boston, 2006.
- Aramati, M., Flaherty, K., Knowles, A., “Healthy Start Programs: Prenatal Care and Delivery for Uninsured, Low Income Women,” Massachusetts Department of Public Health, presented at APHA Conference, Boston, 1988.
- Co-authored report titled: "Integrated Access to Care and Treatment, From Inception to National Programme, Final Programme Case Study in South Africa" dated Sept. 1, 2015.