Assistant Professor of Public Health and Community Medicine, Nutrition/Infection Unit
Tufts University School of Medicine
150 Harrison Avenue, Jaharis 2
Boston, MA 02111
MD, Harvard Medical School
MPH, Harvard University School of Public Health
The effects of overweight/obesity on HIV progression in women; insulin resistance in HIV-infected persons, micronutrients in HIV-infected women; EKG changes in HIV-infected persons.
- Jones CY. Metabolic syndrome in HIV-infected patients: no different than the general population? Clin Infect Dis. 2007 Mar 1;44(5):735-8. Epub 2007 Jan 22.
- Jones CY, Tang AM, Forrester JE, Huang J, Hendricks KM, Knox TA, Spiegelman D, Semba RD, Woods MN. Micronutrient levels and HIV disease status in HIV-infected patients on highly active antiretroviral therapy in the Nutrition for Healthy Living cohort. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2006 Dec 1;43(4):475-82.
- Hendricks KM, Willis K, Houser R, Jones CY. Obesity in HIV-infection: dietary correlates. J Am Coll Nutr. 2006 Aug;25(4):321-31.
- Jones CY, Wilson IB, Greenberg AS, Shevitz A, Knox TA, Gorbach SL, Spiegelman D, Jacobson DL, Wanke C. Insulin resistance in HIV-infected men and women in the nutrition for healthy living cohort. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2005 Oct 1;40(2):202-11.
- Jones CY, Hogan J, Snyder B, Klein R, Rompalo A, Schuman P, Carpenter C. Overweight and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Progression in Women: Associations HIV Disease Progression and Changes in Body Mass Index in Women in the HIV Epidemiology Research Study Cohort. Clin Infect Dis 2003; 37:S69-80.
- Woods MN, Tang AM, Forrester J, Jones C, Hendricks K, Ding B, Knox TA. Effect of dietary intake and protease inhibitors on serum vitamin B12 levels in a cohort of Human Immunodeficiency Virus-positive patients. Clin Infect Dis 2003;37:S121-31.
- Merchant AT, Jones C, Kiure A, Kupka R, Fitzmaurice G, Herrera MG, Fawzi WW. Water and sanitation associated with improved child growth. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2003;57(12):1562-8.
- Jones C, Tchetgen E. The connection between body fat and CD4. 4th International Conference on Nutrition and HIV Infection. Cannes, France, 2001: P-2. [Abstract]