Associate Professor of Public Health and Community Medicine, Nutrition and Infection Unit
Tufts University School of Medicine
150 Harrison Avenue, Jaharis 2
Boston, MA 02111
MD, Harvard Medical School
MPH, Yale University
HIV and nutrition; gastrointestinal function in HIV infection; liver disease and HIV
- Knox TA. Can we measure diarrhea? HIV Clin Trials. 2007 May-Jun;8(3):109-11.
- McGovern BH, Golan Y, Lopez M, Pratt D, Lawton A, Moore G, Epstein M, Knox TA. The impact of cirrhosis on CD4+ T cell counts in HIV-seronegative patients. Clin Infect Dis. 2007 Feb 1;44(3):431-7. Epub 2006 Dec 21.
- Tang AM, Jacobson DL, Spiegelman D, Knox TA, Wanke C. Increasing risk of 5% or greater unintentional weight loss in a cohort of HIV-infected patients, 1995 to 2003. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2005 Sep 1;40(1):70-6.
- Jacobson DL, Knox T, Spiegelman D, Skinner S, Gorbach S, Wanke C. Prevalence of, evolution of, and risk factors for fat atrophy and fat deposition in a cohort of HIV-infected men and women. Clin Infect Dis. 2005 Jun 15;40(12):1837-45. Epub 2005 May 6.
- Jones CY, Wilson IB, Greenberg AS, Shevitz A, Knox TA, Gorbach SL, Spiegelman D, Jacobson DL, Wanke C. Insulin resistance in HIV-infected men and women in the nutrition for healthy living cohort. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2005 Oct 1;40(2):202-11.
- Rufner K, Lai L, Wanke CA, Knox TA. SI virus infection of the small bowel in a cohort of HIV infected patients. 12th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections. February 22-25, 2005, Boston, Massachusetts. [Abstract]
- Hendricks KM, Laferriere R, Houser RF, Knox TA. Dietary intake in HIV-positive persons with and without malabsorption. Nutr Clin Care. 2005 Jan-Mar;8(1):37-43. [Review]
- Wanke CA, Silva M, Ganda A, Fauntleroy J, Spiegelman D, Knox TA, Gorbach SL. Role of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome-Defining Conditions in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Associated Wasting. Clin Infect Dis 2003; 37:S81-84
- Forrester JE, Spiegelman D, Woods MN, Knox TA, Fauntleroy JM, and Gorbach SL. Weight loss and body composition in a cohort of HIV-positive men and women. Public Health Nutrition 2001; 4:743-747.
- Knox T, Spiegelman D, Skinner S, Gorbach S. Diarrhea and abnormalities of gastrointestinal function in a cohort of men and women with HIV infection. Am J Gastroenterology 2000;95:3482-3489.