Located in Winchester, Massachusetts, Winchester Hospital is the northwest suburban Boston area's leading provider of comprehensive health care services.
In addition to acute care inpatient services, Winchester Hospital also provides integrated home care.
Winchester Hospital is the leading provider in such important sub specialties as cardiology, pulmonary medicine, oncology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, rehabilitation, radiation oncology and pain management.
Winchester Hospital is also recognized as one of the area's most prominent obstetric and pediatric hospitals with close to 2,000 babies born every year. Through an innovative partnership with Children's Hospital Boston, pediatricians offer 24-hour coverage for inpatient care through the Pediatric Referral Clinic.
- Winchester Hospital was re-designated with Magnet Recognition® for its nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center making it the first hospital in the state to be designated three times.
- For the sixth year in a row, Winchester Hospital received the Outstanding Patient Experience Award from HealthGrades®, the leading independent health care ratings organization, which ranks Winchester Hospital among the top 10 percent of hospitals nationwide.
- Winchester Hospital's Intensive Care Unit was recognized with the Beacon Award for Excellence™
by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
- Winchester Hospital was designated as a Blue Distinction® Center+ in Knee and Hip Replacement
by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
- For the eleventh consecutive year, Winchester Hospital was named to the Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in Massachusetts list. The hospital ranked No. 8 in the large company category and is one of only two organizations to have achieved this distinction since the inception of this award.
- Becker's Hospital Review named Winchester Hospital to its annual list of 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Winchester Hospital was designated as a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
- Winchester Hospital’s Sleep Disorders Center was accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.