TUSM faculty are invited to apply for up to $7500 to fund the development of a new CSL initiative or improvement of existing initiatives. Grants will be awarded to faculty on a competitive basis according to the selection criteria.
- Objective: To fund the development of new Tisch-TUSM CSL Program initiatives or improvement of existing initiatives that address community-identified needs, fulfill the educational goals for TUSM students, and demonstrate potential for sustainability beyond the funding period.
- Eligibility: Open to TUSM faculty.
- Funding: Up to $7500 for an 18 month award period.
- Status: Email of interest due by December 11, 2017. Full proposals due by February 20, 2018.
- Email of Interest: Submit an Email of Interest via email with a brief description of the project to Jennifer Greer-Morrissey, Coordinator, Tisch-TUSM CSL Program by December 11, 2017.
- Full Proposals: Submit applications and proposal documents, forms and attachments via email to Jennifer Greer-Morrissey, by February 20, 2018. Full Proposals must not exceed 15 pages, including attachments.
- Proposal Narrative (4-6 pages maximum)
— Project Rationale
— Timeline and Sustainability (using projected timeline form)
— Budget Justification (using budget form)
- Two Letters of Support
— Letter of support from Department Chair(s) or other supervisor (one page each)
— Letter of support from Community Partner
- Curriculum Vitae of First Author (2 page maximum)
- Other supporting material — limit of 2 additional attachments (5 page maximum)