A note for all incoming medical students:
- If you haven't set up your Tufts email account through the Admissions Secondary Application, we encourage you to do so before school starts.
- If you have had a name change since you applied to medical school through AMCAS and have not set up your email account, please contact the TUSM Admissions Office prior to setting up your email account. If you have created your account and need to make a name change, please contact Charlotte Croce as soon as possible at (617) 636-6568. The Registrar's Office is responsible for managing your Tufts identity and we can work to get your name consistent through all the university systems. It will make the start of school easier if we handle name changes now.
- You will be assigned a small locker in the Sackler Center that you can use during your first and second year. You may want to bring a padlock when you come to the first day of Orientation. Locks are also available for purchase at the TUSM Bookstore.
- On the first day of Orientation, we will be taking a head shot of each incoming student for your class composite, which is used by faculty and students to get to know one another. Casual attire (that you are okay with memorializing in a photo for the next four years) is acceptable.
- As a reminder, if you haven't already completed the AAMC Matriculating Student Questionnaire (MSQ) it will remain open until September 15th. Newly accepted medical students who have not yet received a unique survey link via e-mail should contact email@example.com.
I look forward to meeting you in August. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Carol Duffey, Assistant Dean for Student Enrollment/Registrar