Tufts University provides the Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Plan as optional dental insurance for all Tufts University Students and Postdoctoral Associates and Fellows.
You must submit a new enrollment form for 2012-2013. Coverage will not be renewed unless a new enrollment form is received for anyone currently enrolled in the plan.
The coverage period is September 1, 2012 – August 31, 2013.
|Plan & Rates
Students who enroll after September 1, 2012 will be required to submit an enrollment form and payment, by check, to Crosby Benefit Systems. Forms must be submitted by the 20th of the month for coverage to begin the 1st of the following month. Contact the SAHA Office at 617-636-2700 regarding payment amount.
||Delta Dental PPO Plan Dentist
- Diagnostic and Preventative Care covered at 100%
- Basic Restorative Care covered at 80%
- Major Restorative Care covered at 50%
||Delta Dental Premier or non-participating Dentist
- Diagnostic and Preventative Care covered at 80%
- Basic Restorative Care covered at 60%
- Major Restorative Care covered at 30%
A complete list summary of benefits is available as well as a quick overview of coverage.