Adjunct Assistant Professor of Public Health and Community Medicine
Department: Public Health & Community Medicine
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- MPH, Tufts University School of Medicine
Nutrition and Infectious Diseases
Cardiovascular risk of HIV infection and its treatment; infection and nutrition; travel and international medicine
- Webster PS, Oleson FB Jr, Paterson DL, Arkin CF, Mangili A, Craven DE, Adcock DM, Lindfield KC, Knapp AG, Martone WJ. Interaction of daptomycin with two recombinant thromboplastin reagents leads to falsely prolonged patient prothrombin time/International Normalized Ratio results. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2008 Jan;19(1):32-38.
- Mangili A, Jacobson DL, Gerrior J, Polak JF, Gorbach SL, Wanke CA. Metabolic syndrome and subclinical atherosclerosis in patients infected with HIV. Clin Infect Dis. 2007 May 15;44(10):1368-74. Epub 2007 Apr 5.
- Mangili A, Wanke CA. Dislipidemia in HIV infection. Future Lipidology. December 2006. Vol.1, No.6.
- Mangili A, Gerrior J, Tang AM, O'Leary DH, Polak JK, Schaefer EJ, Gorbach SL, Wanke CA. Risk of cardiovascular disease in a cohort of HIV-infected adults: a study using carotid intima-media thickness and coronary artery calcium score. Clin Infect Dis. 2006 Dec 1;43(11):1482-9. Epub 2006 Oct 31.
- Mangili A, Murman DH, Zampini AM, Wanke CA. Nutrition and HIV infection: review of weight loss and wasting in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy from the nutrition for healthy living cohort. Clin Infect Dis. 2006 Mar 15;42(6):836-42. Epub 2006 Feb 7.
- Mangili A, Bica I, Snydman DR, Hamer DH. Daptomycin-resistant, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia. Clin Infect Dis. 2005 Apr 1;40(7):1058-60. Epub 2005 Feb 17.
- Mangili A, Gendreau MA. Transmission of infectious diseases during commercial air travel. Lancet. 2005 Mar 12-18;365(9463):989-96.
- Chen GK, Duran GE, Mangili A, Beketic-Oreskovic L, Sikic BI. MDR1 activation is the predominant resistance mechanism selected by vinblastine in MES-SA cells. Br J Cancer. 2000 Oct;83(7):892-8.