- BA, Harvard College
- MD cum laude, Yale Medical School
- MPA, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
Currently I co-edit the Journal of Public Health Policy. My co-editor, Phyllis Freeman and I are investigating how to help developing world authors publish in competitive science and policy journals: AuthorAID. I also continue my work on public health policy through the Public Health Advocacy Institute and the project on Scientific Knowledge and Public Policy.
- Freeman P. Robbins A, Closing the 'publishing gap' between rich and poor; http://www.scidev.net/content/opinions/eng/ closing-the-publishing-gap-between-rich-and-poor.cfm
- Robbins A. Science policy and politics: will the recent past preface the future?. Epidemiology. 16(3):406-9, 2005 May.
- Parmet WE. Robbins A. Public health literacy for lawyers. [Review] [122 refs] Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics. 31(4):701-13, 2003.
- Robbins A. Freeman P. Public health and medicine: synergistic science and conflicting cultures. [Review] [28 refs] Pharos of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. 65(4):22-8, 2002.
- Daynard RA. Hash LE. Robbins A. Food litigation: lessons from the tobacco wars. JAMA. 288(17):2179, 2002 Nov 6.
- Michaels D. Bingham E. Boden L. Clapp R. Goldman LR. Hoppin P. Krimsky S. Monforton C. Ozonoff D. Robbins A. Advice without dissent.[see comment]. Science. 298(5594):703, 2002 Oct 25.
- Robbins A. Bioterrorism and civil liberties.[comment]. New England Journal of Medicine. 347(11):856-7; author reply 856-7, 2002 Sep 12.
- Parmet WE. Robbins A. A rightful place for public health in American law. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics. 30(2):302-4, 2002.
- Ozonoff D. Robbins A. Collaborating on public health issues.[comment]. Science. 296(5572):1400, 2002 May 24.
- Robbins A. WHO ranking of health systems. Science. 294(5548):1832-3, 2001 Nov 30.