Associate Professor of Public Health and Community Medicine
Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine
Director of Student Affairs Department of Medical Education and Attending Physician Department of Emergency Medicine – Brighton Campus, Maine Medical Center
Department: Public Health & Community Medicine
- MD, University of California in San Francisco- Fresno Campus (residency)
- BS, University of Iowa
- Gammino VM, Linder J, Ijaz K, Nickerson N, Friou D, Gunston S, Taylor Z, Gensheimer K. “Tuberculosis Outbreak in a Homeless Population—Maine 2002-2003.” Published abstract in Proceedings of the 53rdAnnual EIS Conference, Atlanta GA. April 21, 2004.
- N Nickerson, MSN, J Linder, MD, et al. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Public Health Dispatch: Tuberculosis Outbreak in a Homeless Population—Portland, Maine, 2002 – 2003. MMWR 52(48): 1184-1185.
Book chapters/Invited reviews
- Linder JE, Injury and Trauma in Mezey MD, et al., The Encyclopedia of Elder Care: The Comprehensive Resource on Geriatric and Social Care. Springer Publishing Company, New York, 2001. Revised 2007.
- Linder JE, and Fleming AW. Trauma in the Elderly. Clinical Geriatrics 2001; 9(3): 52-54
- Fleming AW and Linder JE, Traumatic Injuries in Yoshikawa TT and Norman DC, Acute Emergencies and Critical Care of the Geriatric Patient. Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, 2000.
- Linder JE, Sexual Assault in Howell JM, et al., Emergency Medicine. W.B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia, 1997.
- Linder JE, Pain and Pain Relief in Ruiz and Cicero J, Emergency Management of Skeletal Emergencies. Mosby Yearbook, Inc., St. Louis, 1995.
- Peer reviewer: American Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. Thomas T. Yoshikawa, editor, 2000 – 2007.