Mireille (Mickey) Aramati
Department: Public Health & Community Medicine
- MPH, Boston University School of Public Health, Concentration in Health Services, Certificate in Health Care in Developing Countries
- BS, Boston University
- BA, University of Massachusetts University of Paris (Sorbonne), Junior Year Abroad Study Program (1971-1972)
- Maternal and Child Health
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- HIV/AIDS programs, and the integration of HIV/AIDS and MCH/FP/RH
- Women’s Empowerment
- Health Systems, Health Services, Health Policy
- Co-authored report titled: "Integrated Access to Care and Treatment, From Inception to National Programme, Final Programme Case Study in South Africa" dated Sept. 1, 2015.
- Aramati M., Ezzy S., Kline N., Muir D., Pochiraju S., Schwartz C., “HealthCLIR Pilot Diagnostic: THE PHILIPPINES Health Business Climate Legal and Institutional Reform”, Booz Allen Hamilton, November 2009.
- Aramati, M., de Metz, N., Arnett, S., Shepherd, C., “Using the SPARHCS Approach to Reposition Family Planning in Madagascar: A Success Story”, Futures Group, presented at APHA Conference, Boston, 2006.
- Aramati, M., Flaherty, K., Knowles, A., “Healthy Start Programs: Prenatal Care and Delivery for Uninsured, Low Income Women,” Massachusetts Department of Public Health, presented at APHA Conference, Boston, 1988.