A Message from Dean Bates
Greetings, everyone. I realize it’s been a challenging couple of weeks and I want you to know how much I value your contributions. Whether it’s learning how to interact (and teach!) using online platforms, to going above and beyond to support your community, to exercising unmatched patience with your significant other, parents, children, and pets – all who are also working remotely and living with you! I also wanted to acknowledge some of the great work that’s recently been published.
If you have more good news or your personal video of positive deviance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org because we would love to hear about it.
Please continue to take good care of yourself, and one another.
- Caroline Genco: “Global network analysis of Neisseria gonorrhoeae identifies coordination between pathways, processes, and regulators expressed during human infection.” Study published in mSystem
- John Coffin: “An analytical pipeline for identifying and mapping the integration sites of HIV and other retroviruses.” Methodology article published in BMC Medicine
- Sasha Poltorak: “cFLIPL protects macrophages from LPS-induced pyroptosis via inhibition of complex II formation.” Study published in Science
- Carlos Sonnenschein and Ana Soto: “Over a century of cancer research: Inconvenient truths and promising leads.” Review published in PLOS Biology
- Ram Subbaraman: “Understanding pretreatment loss to follow-up of tuberculosis patients: an explanatory qualitative study in Chennai, India.” Study published in BMJ Global Health