Information Mastery is one of nine key themes that run through all four years of the medical curriculum. In this way, the concepts and practices of information mastery and evidence-based medicine are incorporated in both didactics and on clerkships.
- Year 1: Evidence-based medicine course (See TUSK)
- Year 2: CAP (Competency-based Apprenticeship in Primary care)
- Year 3: Information Mastery Workshop and Information Mastery presentations during the Family Medicine Clerkship
- Year 4: Family Medicine Exploration Elective
- Tufts University Family Medicine Residency at Cambridge Health Alliance: A three-year curriculum continues information mastery with practical experience in using information at the point of care.