The CAP Award for Excellence in Clinical Skills Teaching award was developed to honor the faculty member who most clearly demonstrates dedication to the teaching of TUSM students in the early years of medical school. Recipients are selected based on their active involvement in the course, contribution to the development of fellow faculty members, and most significantly, on the evaluations of their students.
- 2016-2017: Grace Perez-Lirio, M.D. (Internal Medicine)
- 2015-2016: Damian K.L. Archer, M.D. (Family Medicine)
- 2014-2015: Alan Barron, M.D. (Internal Medicine)
- 2013-2014: Kalyani Murthy, M.D. (Internal Medicine)
- 2012-2013: Joseph Leader, M.D. (Pediatrics)
- 2011-2012: Erica Frank, M.D. (Internal Medicine)
For more information, please contact the Office of Educational Affairs at 617-636-2191.