- Assist faculty with the design, implementation, analysis and dissemination of educational research projects.
- Guide faculty through the IRB process.
- Inform faculty about intramural and extramural grant opportunities.
- Support faculty through the grant submission process.
- Promote local, national and international dissemination of faculty educational research projects.
- Enhance faculty scholarly teaching and educational scholarship.
- Create a supportive faculty forum to discuss and exchange educational research projects.
- Individual consultations to address faculty specific research needs
- Educational research faculty forums (for example, Educational Research Projects Brown Bag Lunch)
- Individual consultations on innovation grant proposals
- Individual consultations with librarians
- Assistance with early interventions of curricular changes
- Assistance with the implementation, assessment and sustainability of innovation grants
- Individual assistance with poster design
- Individual assistance with IRB process
- Mary Y. Lee Medical Education Day
- OEA Online Teaching and Educational Research Resources
- Educational Research Workshops
- Formulating Educational Research Questions: What do you want to know?
- Educational Databases
- Educational Research Design:Quantitative/Qualitative and Mixed-methods Design
- Qualitative Research Analysis:Overview of Qualitative Analytic Strategies
- Educational Research Program Evaluation
- Survey development
- Writing Letters of Intention and Grant Proposals
- Preparing a Manuscript for a Medical Education Research Publication
For more information contact Amanda Oriel at Amanda.Oriel@tufts.edu or 617-636-0891.