The current fee structure for academic users of the confocal and TIRF microscopes is as follows:
- Leica SP8 - $50/h
- Nikon A1R - $50/h
- TIRF - $40/h *
- Leica SPE - $25/h **
- Keyence - $15/h
* For longer TIRF experiments, $40/h for the first 8 h and then $10/h thereafter.
** Because the Leica SP8 is heavily booked, we are offering a reduced rate of $25/h on the SPE to encourage its use.
Please adhere to the following new sign-up rules for the SP8:
- Sign up for only 2 non-consecutive imaging sessions (4 hr each) per week during regular work hours: either 9-1pm, or 1-5 pm;
- Once finished with those sessions, it is fine to sign up for more if time is available that week;
- If you need a longer imaging session (of 6 or 8 hr), you will be required to sign up very early in the morning or stay several hours into the evening (after 5 pm);
- Sign-ups not adhering to these rules will be deleted.