The staff at the Student Advisory & Health Administration Office (SAHA) collects and screens the immunization documentation required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Tufts University and those recommended for healthcare workers by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The required immunizations are listed on the School Immunization Information and Requirements page; go to your school link to see the specific immunization requirements for your school. Please review the requirements carefully, prior to submitting your documentation. Immunization requirements are subject to change.

The Immunization Form may be completed and signed by a health care professional, or copies of past immunizations may be submitted. Appropriate documentation may include: records from childhood, school or personal physician.

The Student Advisory & Health Administration Office does not offer medical services. Immunizations can be obtained from your primary care provider or by using one of the resources listed on the Medical Care Resources page. Please make sure your health insurance is accepted by the listed resources before receiving any medical care.

Immunization FAQ

Wondering where you can receive the flu vaccine? Or if you need a TB test? Check out our Immunizations FAQ for our most frequently asked immunization questions.

CVS MinuteClinic