We host several opportunities throughout the year for prospective students to learn more about the Doctor of Physical Therapy Boston program. See the list below for our upcoming virtual events.
Virtual Open Houses
Please join us one of our monthly virtual Open Houses!
Hosted by the same DPT faculty who will teach you as a student, these interactive events cover:
- Our hybrid model, and how we have intentionally designed the DPT programs to maximize learning by combining the best parts of online learning and in-person training.
- How our unique student-centered approach will foster your personal and professional development.
- How our eight immersive Clinical Skills Labs, held on-site at state-of-the-art facilities, ensure you learn critical hands-on skills and competencies.
- What our "train and stay" model of clinical education means, and how we will support you in finding high-quality clinical training sites in the area you ultimately want to practice.
- What we look for in our applicants and how our Admissions Committee holistically reviews each application to our program.
Virtual Office Hours
Chat with an admissions counselor during our virtual office hours. Each appointment consists of a private Zoom meeting with an admissions counselor, where you can discuss your specific questions and interests to get information and guidance.
The admissions counselor who meets with you will be able to answer your questions and connect you to other members of the programs (including faculty and/or current students) for more information.