Alerts & Advisories
On Tuesday, February 2, the Medford/Somerville and Boston (Health Sciences and School of Museum of Fine Arts) campuses are open. The Grafton campus has a delayed opening at 12 pm.
Inclement Weather Policy
Public Health & Professional Degree Programs
General Increment Weather Information
Outlined below is information on how to determine if the Medical School will be closed during weather emergencies. Due to the possibility of power outages in weather emergencies, email is not always a reliable way to communicate this information.
Weather emergency closings are publicized in the following ways:
- Tufts University Homepage
- Tufts University Announcements
- Tufts University's mobile site
- Tufts University's Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Phone: Boston and Medford/Somerville campuses: 617-627-INFO (4636)
If the Medical School is closed (or opening delayed), the announcement could be ANY of the following:
- Tufts University all campuses
- Tufts University-Boston Campus
- Tufts Health Sciences Campus
- Tufts Medical School or Tufts University School of Medicine
Please note that in some cases, classes may be cancelled or delayed only on the Grafton or Medford campus due to the track of the storm and the announcement will specify only the campus(es) that are closed.
For more information about preparing for winter storms and other weather-related emergencies, please visit the Emergency Preparedness website.