Student Advisory & Health Administration
The Student Advisory Health Administration Office (SAHA) is a division of Student Affairs for the Boston and Grafton Health Sciences Campuses. The schools for which services are provided include: the School of Dental Medicine, the School of Medicine, the Public Health Professional Degree Programs, the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, the Tufts Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, and the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
An annual mandatory health administration fee is automatically billed to all students for services provided by SAHA.
No medical services are provided by this office.
- Advice to students regarding general well-being including helping students transition and manage the increased academic demands and stresses. Triage and refer students regarding professional counseling, psychiatric care, long-term therapy, or hospitalization to Boston Health Sciences Students. Learn more about student wellness support and the student wellness advisor.
- Collection and screening of all immunization documentation required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Tufts University and those recommended for healthcare workers by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for Boston and Grafton Health Sciences Students.
- Oversight of the student health insurance required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Tufts University Schools for Boston and Grafton Health Sciences Students.
- Oversight of the disability insurance for Dental, Medical, DPT, and PA Students
- Administration of the voluntary dental insurance plan