Health & Mental Health Resources
Collegiate Center for Wellness
Tufts Medical Center’s Collegiate Center for Wellness (CCW) offers students convenient access to medical care and provides a bridge to further care for individuals with chronic conditions requiring specialized management, on a limited basis. While not intended to replace a primary care provider, the CCW is able address health matters including flu and COVID-19 concerns, as well as counseling and support for reproductive health and a wide range of other medical needs.
To schedule an appointment or inquire about services, call 617-636-6006 and select option #4 for Tufts University. Both in person and telehealth options are available and most appointments are offered same day or within 1 business day.
Location: Floating building 3rd floor, Tufts Medical Center
Hours: Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm
Talk One2One Student Assistance Program
Talk One2One provides confidential access to counselors both in-person and by telephone. For non-emergent issues, students can schedule an appointment with a TalkOne2One counselor by sending an email to a secure group email account: email@example.com. The emails will be responded to by the confidential Talk One2One team and you will receive an immediate reply requesting time preferences, etc. A personal response with your appointment time should be received within 24 business hours of your email.
Students can reach out to Talk One2One counselors at any time 24/7 by calling 1-800-756-3124 for “in the moment” support by a master’s-level licensed counselor, or can schedule a future in-person (or telephone) appointment. The in-person appointments can be scheduled with Talk One2One counselors who will be located on the Boston Campus during the following hours:
- Monday: 12pm – 7pm
- Tuesday: 8am – 3pm
- Wednesday: 12pm – 7pm
- Thursday 8am – 3pm
- Friday: 8am – 3pm
Additionally, students may be seen by Talk One2One counselors at off-campus locations that are convenient to where you live or near a clinical site that you are working at.
Talk One2One is provided by All One Health and is available to all matriculated School of Medicine students free of charge. This service is not intended to replace ongoing therapy or psychiatric services but is an additional resource to address short-term mental health counseling needs.
Tufts University partners with Mantra Health to give you more options for your mental health care through the university. Matriculated Boston Health Sciences students who are in person in their program on the Boston campus will be able to access free psychiatry services for medical prescribing.
By enrolling in Mantra Health, you can connect virtually to licensed psychiatric nurse practitioners and psychiatrists to address your unique needs during daytime, evening, or weekend hours.
To obtain a referral:
There are three ways to get connected to Mantra Health:
- Either call a TalkOne2One counselor, 24/7, at 800-756-3124 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment. They will make a referral for you, if appropriate.
- Call Tufts Medical Center’s Collegiate Center for Wellness (CCW), which is located on the 3rd floor of the Floating Building at Tufts Medical Center, at 617-636-6006 and select option #4 to schedule an appointment. Their hours are Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM. A practitioner at the CCW will make a referral for you, if appropriate.
- Contact the Boston Health Sciences campus Office of Student Wellness (OSW) by emailing Sharon Snaggs Gendron, Director of Student Wellness, at email@example.com to obtain a self-referral form for Mantra Health. OSW is located at 200 Harrison Ave, 3rd floor (enter up the ramp); their office is accessible Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
Your treatment needs will be assessed. If Mantra Health is the right option for you, you will be referred by someone on campus. Once you are referred:
- You will receive an email and SMS message to create an account using your Tufts email address.
- Complete the onboarding tasks in your Patient Portal, which takes about 10 minutes. Please be sure to do this before your first appointment.
- Join your first scheduled appointment with your provider through the Mantra Patient Portal (app.mantrahealth.com).
Already have an account?
If you already signed up or were referred by someone at Tufts University, you can log into your account at mantrahealth.com using your Tufts email address.
We’re here to help. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-464-2083.