Student Information System
SIS is Tufts’ Student Information System. Students may access SIS at go.tufts.edu/sis. SIS allows students to:
- Register for courses
- Check grades
- Run an Advisement Report
- View the current Schedule of Classes
- Print unofficial transcripts
- Review account balances and financial aid
- Update address and phone information
- Enter your Tufts Username and Password (the same you use for your Tufts email)
- Click “Sign In”
- Your customized SIS homepage will appear
If you need help with your Tufts Username or Password, go to tuftstools.tufts.edu.
Search the Schedule Add Courses to Your Shopping Cart
- Under the Plan menu, click on “Shopping Cart”
- Select the “Class Search” radio button
- In the “Class Career” drop down menu, select TUSM Public Health Programs or Professional Degree Programs
- In the “Course Subject” box, insert the 2 – 4 letter subject code. The Select Subject button will take you to the listing of all of the subject codes.
- Click on “Search”
This will allow you to view courses by Program (i.e. Public Health, Professional Degree) or by Subject. From the search results you can see which courses or sections are open and available to you. Be sure to click “View All Sections” for classes that have multiple sections. To add a course to your Shopping Cart by clicking the “Select Class” button. Just adding classes to your Shopping Cart does not enroll you in those classes.
Enroll in Courses
Once the registration period has begun, go to your Shopping Cart.
- From your Shopping Cart, select the checkbox next to each class in which you wish to enroll, the click "Enroll"
- Review the "Shopping Cart: Confirm Classes" page, click "Finish Enrolling"
- View the "Shopping Cart: View Results" page to determine whether you were successfully enrolled in your selected classes. Review the Message section for any instructions.
Unofficial Transcript and Grades
- Log into SIS
- On your SIS home page, click "Grades" which appears next to "About Me"
- On your SIS home page, click "Request" along the top banner. Select "Unofficial Transcript," and save or print the document at your convenience