Graduate Programs Registrar
The Graduate Programs Registrar at Tufts University School of Medicine is for students enrolled in the following programs:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- MS in Biomedical Sciences (MBS)
- MS in Health Informatics & Analytics (MS-HIA)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Any dual-degree program that includes one of the above
If you are enrolled in the MD program at the School of Medicine, visit the MD program Registrar
Forms & Signatures
Email approvals may be used when signatures are not possible and should be printed and attached to the appropriate form. Registrar’s and Bursar’s signature can be obtained by email due to COVID-19 precautions.
Registration & Transcripts
- Registrar's Office: Graduate Programs
- Add/Drop Form
- Concentration Track Advisor Status Change Form – Form no longer needed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the change.
- Boston Consortium Cross Registration Form
- Degree Audit Worksheets
- Directed Study Form
- Exemption Substitution Form
- Incomplete Request
- Information Release Form
- Leave of Absence Request
- Name Change Form
- Transcript Request
Current Student Forms
For your convenience, many forms are available online—to view forms, visits your specific program's resource page:
The Registrar’s Office can assist with any questions regarding course registration, course add/drop, cross registration, enrollment verifications, degree requirements, graduation requirements, diplomas, or transcripts. We can also assist you with course withdrawals, leaves of absence, and program withdrawals.
Students can contact us at email@example.com and your question will be routed to the appropriate staff.
Our offices are located at 136 Harrison Avenue in M&V Suite 142. We are on campus Monday-Thursday from 9am-4pm and we are available virtually on Fridays.
VA School Certifying Official
Academic Calendars, Academic Policies, Data Reporting, Student Records
Program/Student Support for Doctor of Physical Therapy & Master of Public Health
Program/Student Support for MS in Biomedical Sciences & Physician Assistant