Registrar for Public Health & Professional Degree Programs
This website is for the office of the Registrar for Tufts University School of Medicine Public Health & Professional Degrees Programs (PHPD). If you are enrolled in the MD program at the School of Medicine, visit the MD program Registrar. If you are enrolled in one of the following programs, we are here to help you.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- MS in Biomedical Sciences (MBS)
- MS in Health Informatics & Analytics (MS-HIA)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Any dual-degree program that includes one of the above
Forms & Signatures
Email approvals may be used when signatures are not possible and should be printed and attached to the appropriate form. Registrar’s and Bursar’s signature can be obtained by email due to COVID-19 precautions.
Registration & Transcripts
- Registrar's Office: Public Health & Professional Degree Programs
- Add/Drop Form
- Concentration Track Advisor Status Change Form
- Boston Consortium Cross Registration Form
- Degree Audit Worksheets
- Directed Study Form
- Exemption Substitution Form
- Incomplete Request
- Information Release Form
- Leave of Absence Request
- Name Change Form
- Transcript Request
Current Student Forms
For your convenience, many forms are available online—to view forms, visits your specific program's resource page:
If you have questions about registration, required courses, course add/drop, cross registration, ALE registration, degree requirements, or graduation requirements, we are here to help you. The Registrar also provides support for withdrawals from school and leaves of absence (for any reason).
Our door is always open and no appointment is necessary Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. We are located at 136 Harrison Avenue in M & V Suite 142. You may also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.