All alumni have access to Career Services until retirement. We are available to help with coaching and career advancement. If you are looking for resources and support with you career, make sure to set up a free appointment with Career Services.
Career Services uses Handshake as its main tool for job postings, events, resources, and appointment scheduling. Alumni can create free accounts with profiles to maximize our services. Please take a few moments to create an account.
- On the Handshake log-in page, click the link below the blue box that reads: "You can also sign in with your email address." You do not need to use a Tufts email address!
- If you believe you have an existing, active profile with a Tufts email address but no longer have access, please create a new account with an active email address. New account requests are usually approved within 24 hours.
- If you have any trouble, please contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Services posts job opportunities through weekly newsletters and Handshake job postings.
Virtual Career Fairs
Although each fair is tailored for specific programs, all alumni are welcome. More than 50 employers are expected from across the country with opportunities for onsite, remote, and hybrid jobs. Employers will include healthcare providers, local, state, and federal government agencies, consulting firms, pharmaceuticals, and more. View resources in Handshake to help you get the most out of the career fairs.
Career Services helps many students go onto to further education (PhD, MD, DO) and is available for mock interviews and reviews of personal statements.
If you are ready for the next step in your career but not sure how to get there, Career Services can help you highlight your work and develop a strong story that showcases why you should get the promotion.
Career Services can review your current compensation, your job’s market value, and help you negotiate your raise or salary adjustment.
Career Services can help you develop a plan on how to get to your next and ultimate career goal and help you stand out in your resume, cover letter, online profiles, and interviews.
Managing work situations—the mundane and the tricky. Career Services can help you be prepared for when you encounter challenging work situations. Some of the work situations we have helped others with include:
- Job performance reviews
- Being better prepared for meetings
- Proactively communicating with your manager on problems
- Growing job responsibilities with no additional resources, promotion, or raise
- Wage theft
- Resigning professionally
Get in touch
Drop-in Office Hours:
- Virtual: Every Monday from 12-1pm ET on Zoom (Join Zoom Meeting)
- Click on Career Center in the upper right
- Scroll down and click on Appointments, then click on the blue box that reads Schedule A New Appointment
- Select the Category: Public Health & Professional Degree Programs Alumni Advising – 30 Minutes
- Find an available date and time—you will receive a confirmation calendar invite with instructions for phone and Zoom along from the advisor meeting with you
Engage with students and faculty
- Sign up for Speakers Bureau
- Host a student for field work
- Host a student for PA Clinical Rotation (email for details)
- Host a student for a DPT Clinical Rotation (email for details)