- Malden Board of Health Clinic - Provides free healthcare services to Malden residents such as the flu shot, blood lead level testing, and childhood vaccinations
- The Mayor's Health Line - A free health insurance and health care information service for Boston area residents
- Spiral - A general health information web with disease specific information in seven different Asian languages
- Medline - General health information, drug information, medical encyclopedias, and medical dictionaries
- WebMD - A patient-centered general health information website
- Project Bread - Project Bread promotes sustainable and reliable access to healthy food for all. Sharewood partners with Project Bread to connect clients to food security resources.
- Found in Translation - Found in Translation trains homeless and low-income multilingual women to use their language skills in a health care setting, helping to reduce ethnic, racial, and linguistic disparities in health care while promoting the economic security of its trainees. Sharewood partners with FIT to provide interpreter services to clients.
Listed below are the websites of a few of The Sharewood Project's affiliates.