Sharewood has been serving the Malden and greater Boston communities since 1997, and is completely free to clients. We rely on your donations to continue functioning. Thank you very much for your support.
Sharewood is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization. For questions, please contact our Director of Advancement.
Online donations can be made using the secure donation page of Tufts University. Please:
- choose "Other" in the "Select an Area" box that appears in the next line, and finally
- type "Sharewood" in the gift designation box that appears in the next line.
Donate by mail
Please make your check out to "Trustees of Tufts College" with "The Sharewood Project" marked in the memo, and mail to:
The Sharewood Project
136 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02111
Sharewood also accepts donations of equipment such as the following:
- Alcohol pads
- Hand sanitizer
- Butterfly needles and tubes for phlebotomy
- Urine dipsticks
- Complete sets of fingerstick glucometers and test strips
- Contour/Ascensia test strips for Bayer Contour glucometers
- Fingerstick lancets
- Printer paper
- Educational materials and pamphlets for patients
- Windows XP licenses and installation media
- Blood pressure cuffs
- Pulse oximeters
- Portable otoscopes/ophthalmoscopes
Please contact our Director of Advancement, if you are interested in donating medical equipment.
Sharewood is always in need of free medication samples (in original packaging and with valid expiration date), which we give to patients without prescription drug coverage. Please email our Director of Advancement for more information about the types of drugs that are useful to our patients, or if you are interested in donating.